Mother's Day was the best! To me, Mother's Day isn't a day about me, but a day about how grateful for and in love I am with my kids. They make my life complete. It's also a day to think about and love my own mom. The more I live, the more I understand what she's given me. In one of the many Mother's Day cards that Cole made for me, he said, "And you have the best Grandma (meaning Joyce) in the whole world.
May 14, 2008
Mother's Day
Mother's Day was the best! To me, Mother's Day isn't a day about me, but a day about how grateful for and in love I am with my kids. They make my life complete. It's also a day to think about and love my own mom. The more I live, the more I understand what she's given me. In one of the many Mother's Day cards that Cole made for me, he said, "And you have the best Grandma (meaning Joyce) in the whole world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You look so beautiful Micheley! I'm glad to hear you had a great Mother's Day because you definately deserve it! I can't wait to see how beautiful #5 is going to be.
Michele,
Thanks for your continued praise for me as a mother! You are so great to always sincerely make me feel like I did something right. I appreciate the fact that all of your efforts are for the good of your family. You have such a happy, loving family! I'm so proud of you as a mother. Love, Mom
What a neat post! I can't think of a better mother who has more fun with her kids than you. I often think of how you might handle a situation with your kids. Thanks for the great example!
Post a Comment