I found some more pictures from Prom that are just too priceless to forget. I feel like they show the Jaden we all love and know. I love that I get to be a part of his life. I know there are many years of laughter ahead of us, with Jaden as the lead.
Such a handsome young man! These are such fun, wonderful years that you are so smart to blog about. They go all too quickly and soon he will be off to a mission, college, marriage, etc., etc. You and Brian have done such a great job with your beautiful family!
1 comment:
Such a handsome young man! These are such fun, wonderful years that you are so smart to blog about. They go all too quickly and soon he will be off to a mission, college, marriage, etc., etc. You and Brian have done such a great job with your beautiful family!
Post a Comment