November 21, 2013

Iphone Gems

My sisters have really inspired me to want to catch up on this blog!  I know these are blurry and out of order, but I can't just let them disappear.  My phone photos.  They make me smile.  Especially Channing's millions of selfies.  At two, he's mastered the art.  I feel badly about the fact that I use my phone camera a lot more than my good camera.  It's a lot easier to carry in my pocket!
 photo IMG_0431_zps3cb9451b.jpg
 photo IMG_0039_zps29bda725.jpg
 photo IMG_1127_zpsa7a4647e.jpg
 photo IMG_1125_zps42b37f77.jpg
 photo IMG_1112_zps88e85280.jpg
 photo IMG_1118_zpsab2e1d35.jpg
 photo IMG_1114_zpsc009d564.jpg
 photo IMG_1104_zpsb2b17509.jpg
 photo IMG_0911_zps5d7db657.jpg
 photo IMG_1057_zpse3ef9a4c.jpg
 photo IMG_0905_zps3e0e3fcc.jpg
 photo IMG_0832_zpsdb246e81.jpg
 photo IMG_0898_zpsa5523804.jpg
 photo IMG_0904_zps0337284b.jpg
 photo IMG_0686_zps2a7ffde0.jpg
 photo IMG_0891_zps1f5897c2.jpg
 photo IMG_0650_zps647ca8b3.jpg
Garner had to have minor surgery in February.  We were all so worried and love him so much.
 photo IMG_0639_zpscafb1f93.jpg
 photo IMG_0638_zpsdedbed41.jpg
 photo IMG_0634_zpse6f74471.jpg
 photo IMG_0617_zps22c9c0da.jpg
 photo IMG_0632_zpsc0a1719f.jpg
 photo IMG_0581_zps4b748c34.jpg

 photo IMG_0602_zpsfd4f4009.jpg
Coley got braces!
 photo IMG_0571_zps904671ee.jpg
McKenna turned 16 and my dad wrote the funniest thing in her card...
 photo IMG_0553_zpsa898348e.jpg
 photo IMG_0411_zpsd8e195a2.jpg
whenever I go to Costco, someone asks me if I own a restaurant
 photo IMG_0423_zpsa5c58e41.jpg
Jaden got his Eagle Scout Award ON his 18th birthday
 photo IMG_0393_zps135a38db.jpg
Brielle got her first black eye.  She's accident prone.
 photo IMG_0153_zps43c7e685.jpg
 photo IMG_0363_zpsbc71a7a2.jpg
NY reunion!
 photo IMG_0092_zpsa56eee43.jpg
 photo IMG_0332_zps2f416d99.jpg
 photo IMG_0357_zps6775d901.jpg
 photo IMG_0325_zps8f7f7678.jpg

McKenna had some dental work
 photo IMG_0242_zpse06577e0.jpg
Brielle did THIS all through the church Christmas program...
 photo IMG_0214_zps8a3c0ed3.jpg
 photo IMG_0223_zps87975b45.jpg
 photo IMG_0227_zps61bc4db4.jpg
 photo IMG_0201_zps3001c7fc.jpg
 photo IMG_0136_zps6f7d0e08.jpg
 photo IMG_0146_zps7f9cda44.jpg
 photo IMG_0110_zpsf21fd380.jpg
 photo IMG_0091_zps35973098.jpg
 photo IMG_0121_zpsa46663a6.jpg
 photo IMG_0061_zps293a0a00.jpg
Grandpa and Grandma Garner have come to visit many times, always serving and helping.

 photo IMG_0981_zpsa8a41e28.jpg  photo IMG_0982_zpse3ffdb0e.jpg  photo IMG_0983_zpsa9370af6.jpg  photo IMG_0990_zps0604b053.jpg  photo IMG_1046_zps4f0a186a.jpg McKenna failed her "baby" project  photo IMG_0970_zpsfa78e6f8.jpg             I get to live by these beautiful people again!  photo IMG_1045_zps30935f62.jpg We got a visit from Heather and her sweet family in April
 photo DSC_0324_zps11f0590b.jpg
 photo DSC_0309_zps757bf68d.jpg

 photo DSC_0322_zpsb5870396.jpg
 photo DSC_0315_zpsd439e3e4.jpg
 photo DSC_0314_zps57acccdf.jpg
 photo DSC_0312_zps184c1ef9.jpg
So grateful for these sweet memories.  Life is crazy.  Life is good.

2 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

I love all of these pictures and remember them well when you posted them on Instagram! They're all so great.

Beverly said...

I saw that you had posted on my reading list and I am so grateful that I read your post. I finally feel like I know what my neighbor here in Boise has been doing!!! My goodness, we never see you and your sweet family... we are going to have to go out of town to Utah to see you at the Christmas party. Loved your post!! What happened to Garner? Hope all is o.k.