September 22, 2013

Spring 2013

I have really neglected this little blog of ours.  It wasn't until this past week that I remembered why I keep a blog in the first place.  It's for our family.  Cole, Garner, Brielle and Channing spent hours going back and all I heard was "Awwww" and giggling.  It was awesome.  So here I am, determined to get caught up and to make this part of every week.

My sweet Mom and Dad came for a visit, Jaden had a dance, and then we visited Utah for Conference weekend and Easter.  I LOVE living close to my family.  It has been such a blessing.  They are exactly the kind of parents and grandparents that I hope to be.  I adore them.

 photo DSC_0090_zpsc5878411.jpg
 photo DSC_0084_zps6541c20f.jpg
 photo DSC_0063_zps6cc1a122.jpg
 photo DSC_0059_zps5624919f.jpg
 photo DSC_0058_zps6c114764.jpg
 photo DSC_0050_zps53efa40b.jpg
 photo DSC_0043_zps2221a850.jpg
 photo DSC_0041_zpsf32d54a7.jpg
 photo DSC_0035_zps2cef79ff.jpg
 photo DSC_0025_zpsba8f29f2.jpg
 photo DSC_0018_zps86b18866.jpg
 photo DSC_0092_zpsc4b0738c.jpg
 photo DSC_0097_zpsa3c9477f.jpg
 photo DSC_0102_zps162232e2.jpg
 photo DSC_0107_zpsc4685402.jpg
 photo DSC_0111_zps281849b1.jpg
 photo DSC_0122_zpsf93b6420.jpg
 photo DSC_0124_zps34d3ad44.jpg
 photo DSC_0130_zpsae3c4674.jpg
 photo DSC_0132_zpsf63b467b.jpg
 photo DSC_0133_zpsdb7819fd.jpg
 photo DSC_0136_zpse39908c5.jpg
 photo DSC_0143_zps8d51d034.jpg
 photo DSC_0147_zpsca5a36bb.jpg
 photo DSC_0152_zps388d0c2d.jpg
 photo DSC_0153_zpsa7a69f60.jpg
 photo DSC_0155_zps44ab686e.jpg
 photo DSC_0163_zps0ea38e29.jpg
 photo DSC_0171_zps66ef9665.jpg
 photo DSC_0179_zps325fce87.jpg
 photo DSC_0180_zps11407a70.jpg
 photo DSC_0185_zpsea4aaa62.jpg
 photo DSC_0187_zps9a488fbb.jpg
 photo DSC_0193_zps25ee82f8.jpg
 photo DSC_0200_zpsad2e3f9a.jpg
 photo DSC_0209_zpsc9e2bf22.jpg

2 comments:

Laura Copeland said...

You do your blog for the same reason I feel doing mine is so important. Conveying your love of family is such an important part of life. You always do such a great job of noting all of the big and little events of life. Your children are enjoying it now and will enjoy it even more as they look back in later years! I agree! They have some great grandparents (and parents, too!)

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Love all of the pictures caught in candid moments! I want to frame the pictures of your dad with each of your kids in a frame. So glad you are doing your blog again.