August 12, 2013

Still Catching Up!

One of these days, I'll be caught up, I'll be moved in and organized, and all of my kids will be gone and I will be sad.  My crazy life is a good thing.  It means I have lots of sweet people to take care of.  The bigger the laundry pile, the better.  Someday, I won't need to shop at Costco.  No one will ask me if I own a restaurant.  These are my golden years!

One of the best things about living in Idaho for the little boys is that they get to play basketball for two seasons instead of one.  Cole had a tournament in Portland.  Brian and Cole and Garner were able to visit the graves of Brian's Dad and brother.  Cole put his arm around Brian and said, "I'm so sorry Dad. I can't even think how sad you must be.  I'm standing here with MY dad and brother and can't imagine living without either one." He is a sweet boy.
 photo DSC_0218_zps5081b419.jpg
 photo DSC_0270_zps8e986465.jpg
 photo DSC_0291_zps65a36da0.jpg
 photo DSC_0265_zps89f702c1.jpg
 photo DSC_0246_zpsbe63aab4.jpg
 photo DSC_0263_zpsbb0354f0.jpg
 photo DSC_0247_zps5d5f9cef.jpg
 photo photo-3_zps2ddddb5c.jpg
 photo DSC_0020_zpsd167f352.jpg
 photo DSC_0004_zpsac4059a2.jpg
 photo DSC_0200_zpsd582e8b1.jpg
 photo DSC_0216_zps1bfea110.jpg
 photo DSC_0016_zps39a3a03b.jpg


1 comment:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Your children truly love (or should I say adore) each other. They are always so happy! You and Brian are certainly creating a happy, healthy environment for them to grow and develop their gifts and talents.