June 11, 2013

Channing's 2nd and McKenna's 16th

Birthdays always make me a little sad.  Sad because they're growing up so fast.  I've wanted to bottle them up every single year.  That's the only thing that makes them good, the fact that I still want to bottle them up.  I had no idea the beautiful ride that being a mother would be.  FILLED to the brim with emotion.  It's a ride I NEVER want to leave.  Here they are, my little two year old and my beautiful 16 year old.  Actually, they're not really mine.  They're His.
 photo DSC_0092_zps345de726.jpg
 photo DSC_0088_zpsf3fff5ab.jpg
 photo geometricsoiree_5x7whcccard1front_ohsnap_zps9b15c27f.jpg
 photo DSC_0180_zps501ab105.jpg
 photo DSC_0182_zps8640d3af.jpg
 photo DSC_0185_zpsb739faf8.jpg
 photo DSC_0001_zpsff0fde0f.jpg
She even had her first date!

2 comments:

Heather Williams said...

What a fun party for kenna benna. 16, what?! Such a great girl!!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

So glad that McKenna has "bloomed where she has been planted" in her new home in Eagle! There was never any worry, however, because she is such an awesome, caring, fun-loving, beautiful young woman! I'm so proud to be her grandmother.

And, Channing--what can you say (anyone say) about such a darling, happy little boy! So glad to see him often and get to know him better! Here's to many more memorable times together.