June 8, 2013

2012 Family Pictures

I love my sister and the gift she gives us every year.  I have the BEST memories and my home is filled with her work and her talent and her gifts.  Here we are.  Love this family of ours.  If I died today, I would have lived more than I ever dreamed.
 photo DSC_7273_zpsfe249d0d.jpg
 photo DSC_7284_zps5c535c4a.jpg
 photo DSC_7303bw_zps34c45842.jpg
 photo DSC_7323_zps48f3dcbc.jpg

 photo DSC_7336_zps54bdee21.jpg  photo DSC_7346_zps76ad4cb7.jpg  photo DSC_7355_zps8d61ed9a.jpg  photo DSC_7360_zps2e5cda5a.jpg  photo DSC_7366_zpsb59e1125.jpg  photo DSC_7371_zpseab9ab1d.jpg  photo DSC_7387_zps1f64143f.jpg  photo DSC_7405_zpsf25cf4ba.jpg  photo DSC_7426_zps64d60a66.jpg  photo DSC_7432_zps3c0b5a85.jpg  photo DSC_7444bw_zps29b93c2a.jpg  photo DSC_7450_zpsadee4c2c.jpg  photo DSC_7456_zps3d74a29e.jpg  photo DSC_7477_zpsf6961cbc.jpg  photo DSC_7520_zpsf4297b3a.jpg photo DSC_7527_zps676bbdf9.jpg  photo DSC_7531_zps70f71528.jpg  photo DSC_7548_zpsd21f9191.jpg  photo DSC_7561_zps19393c85.jpg  photo DSC_7569_zpsbe03577c.jpg  photo DSC_7575_zps8ecb835f.jpg  photo DSC_7582_zps885a0c24.jpg  photo DSC_7604_zps193f4e09.jpg  photo DSC_7635_zps3f7dfc10.jpg  photo DSC_7645_zpsc2d3fa30.jpg  photo DSC_7657_zps8b4287fd.jpg  photo DSC_7661_zpsdfd93aaf.jpg  photo DSC_7696_zps69790d30.jpg  photo DSC_7701_zps5784043d.jpg  photo DSC_7718_zps16aacb4e.jpg  photo DSC_7735_zps083b3f76.jpg  photo DSC_7759_zpsdb312f97.jpg  photo DSC_7765_zps9e43e210.jpg

2 comments:

Laura Copeland said...

These are such beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! I know how much Doug and Joyce enjoy having your family closer to be able to attend special events and see all of the kids grow up. To grandparents, every single day something is unique and wonderful. You and Brian are doing such a great job with your children. I love all of their happy faces and love for each other and for their parents!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Love, love, love these pictures because with each one I get a big smile on my face. You are all such very special people in your dad and my lives. The best two words to describe your family are beautiful and happy.