March 28, 2011

Valentines Day

I know this is over a month late, but I was organizing pictures and didn't want to forget this sweet day. The precious cards the kids make and Brian's thoughtful gifts are the best things about February 14th. Garner made this card for Channing. I smile wondering what his teacher thinks of our crazy names! Since Christmas, the little boys have been playing indoor basketball in the front entryway NONSTOP. Their little competitive selves win out most of the time and they both end up in time outs to cool off. So thoughtful Brian bought them matching jerseys to help them remember that they're on the SAME team. Brielle couldn't have been happier with anything other than that giant balloon. He got Jaden a microphone for Garage Band, McKenna dessert and boots. And me? Flowers and running shoes. He's the best. He got heart shaped pizza and cards from all of us. He is so loved.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather Williams said...

Brian is such a stud! I love that guy! What a fun Valentines day and I love that picture of Channing...he looks like Derreck(sp?) in that picture. And Garner is one of the sweetest most thoughtful boys I think.

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Looks like everyone had a special Valentines! That Garner is certainly a little letter writer!!! He is so thoughtful and has a wonderful example--his father!

Anonymous said...

Garner just gives me a good belly laugh!