With you living in New York, how else could I have seen Channing's smile if you didn't have a blog!!! This is what blogs are supposed to be used for--to share special times like this. Channing is just darling!
Isn't that the best! He's just so petite and precious Michele. Also, that post about Garner's drawing and what he said was just so sweet, he is in-tune!
Perfect photo catch! He is absolutely adorable! Seriously, these little guys are enormous blessings for our family. I'm sure you guys all have permagrins ALL DAY LONG!!!
7 comments:
With you living in New York, how else could I have seen Channing's smile if you didn't have a blog!!! This is what blogs are supposed to be used for--to share special times like this. Channing is just darling!
Isn't that the best! He's just so petite and precious Michele. Also, that post about Garner's drawing and what he said was just so sweet, he is in-tune!
thanks for sharing.
soooooo cute!!
Oh what a perfect smile!
What a precious little guy! That smile just melts your heart, doesn't it?! Thanks for sharing something so heartwarming!
Absolutely a picture=perfect photo snapped at the perfect moment to capture his sweet personality. Such a handsome little man.
Perfect photo catch! He is absolutely adorable! Seriously, these little guys are enormous blessings for our family. I'm sure you guys all have permagrins ALL DAY LONG!!!
Post a Comment