February 17, 2011

Things that make me smile....

Channing is almost 7 weeks! We have been hibernating and marinating in love as much as possible! I'm ALMOST proud to say that I haven't even TRIED to put on a pair of jeans yet. Though our lives our crazy, I know that this is a precious, fleeting time for our family. I leave today for a much anticipated Sister's Weekend with my dear, beautiful sisters and mom. Last night, McKenna and I pulled out my jeans! Here are just a few pictures that make me smile. The one of Jaden hurdling makes me LAUGH out loud. I am completely in love with my life.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Alison Wilde said...

Michele--I can see why those things make you smile...ALL THE TIME!! And I'm not doubting for one second you can't fit in your pre-birthing jeans. You are amazing Michele! You make ME smile!!

Michelle said...

Oh! Your kids are so funny! And I have to agree that the one of Jaden hurdling is very funny and I too laughed out loud! I feel like I haven't seen Channing in forever and he just keeps getting cuter!

Tausha said...

Beautiful little baby, congratulations and have fun with the Sister and Mom weekend.