February 4, 2011

Rewind!

With the birth of Channing being the greatest event of the year, I forgot to post about another pretty amazing time: CHRISTMAS!!! So here it is! Christmas in February. Not as exciting, I realize, but something I never want to forget. Lots of funny family moments, like the Christmas morning dance by the three boys, Brian and Jaden being asked to be the Wise Men for our ward Christmas party (Garner was the donkey, though I could have thought of a better one.) Garner dressing up in the size 2T Santa costume, Jaden modeling every item of clothing he unwrapped, Cole skateboarding all over the wood floors, Brielle's excitement over a blender, and McKenna's expressions when she finally unwrapped something she didn't know about! I LOVE this family. They make me laugh daily. They fill my heart hourly. I never need another gift for the rest of forever.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather Williams said...

What a fun morning! Your fam makes me laugh, it looks like you guys have a lot of fun. It's fun to get a glimpse of how you guys are with eachother...love the pic of everyone in the same bed. What was it that Mckenna got? Can't wait to catch up in person. Love you Michele!

Ang said...

I can totally hear McKenna saying, "Oh. My. Gosh." while she opened her present. Looks like Brielle and Abby got the exact same doll set! Fun times once again with the Lake Fam!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

That Santa costume on Garner was hilarious! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm glad that you didn't worry about posting that fun day in February. Seeing everyone's expressions makes me miss all of you even more!!!