I love pretty much everything about this beautiful girl. She is everything, already, that I still want to be. I know these pictures are out of focus, but they're all that I have. Let me just say that I watched her entire performance with a giant lump in my throat.
And here's a pretty picture of Brielley in the bath! I tell these girls all the time how lucky I am to have them to spend the rest of my life loving and knowing.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh.....Michele! A ballerina daughter would be a dream come true for me! If I had a daughter, I would want her to be just like McKenna!!! You are so lucky!
McKenna is a mother's dream in every way!!! She is always so poised and ladylike! I am very proud to be her grandmother and am so excited to see her in just one week!!!!
Post a Comment