I can't believe that the vacation I look forward to ALL YEAR LONG is already over! It was crazy and wonderful and I'm left feeling so grateful and so happy and so sad. I LOVE my family. They are my best friends in the whole world. I remember my mom telling me in high school that my family would end up being my most treasured friends. Honestly, I didn't believe her like I do now. I'm sad that I live so far away from them. But happy to know that we can get together after an entire year and pick up right where we left off! They are some of my greatest blessings. I remember thinking that my Mom and Dad were having way too many kids. How wrong I was! I can't imagine our family without a single person. We're all so different, but so the same. It feels great to belong to such a group as the Garner Girls and Tom.
I love Brian's family, too. I love how loyal and loving and concerned he is toward each member. I can guarantee that Brian has never said anything about any person that he would be ashamed to have them hear him say. The friends we visited are just like family to us. They know us as well as family could and treat us as family should. Our lives have been so blessed by them. I have so many pictures to share! I think I'll divide our trip up by weeks.
BUT, first, the big accident. Cutey Boy G. It will break your heart.
August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment