MICHELE!!! Ryan and I have the biggest smiles on our faces right now! What a SURPRISE! COngratulations...how cool to be prego AGAIN together! That video was probably the sweetest thing I've seen, quite emotional too I must say. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
So happy for you guys,
love you, heather
P.S. Tricky you for posting it so late at night...i was just about to turn off my computer, but just had to check one last time for any updated blogs! So glad I did:)
Congratulations!! You and Brian should have a large family because of your sweet ability to make many feel loved and accepted. That video was the cutest, sweetest and most peaceful thing to watch. I'm sure she is just mirroring the mothering she has....you are a good parents and Brielle also has wonderful grand parents.
Wa-hooooo! Michele--I'm sooo excited for you. That is wonderful. You have darling children for sure, so you must just keep them coming. Great kids only means one thing---great parents, and you and Brian are for sure that! Love you Michele!
Wow! We are so happy for your family! This little baby is going to have so many loving arms to hold him/her. What a special announcement this was! Congrats!
4 comments:
MICHELE!!! Ryan and I have the biggest smiles on our faces right now! What a SURPRISE! COngratulations...how cool to be prego AGAIN together! That video was probably the sweetest thing I've seen, quite emotional too I must say. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
So happy for you guys,
love you, heather
P.S. Tricky you for posting it so late at night...i was just about to turn off my computer, but just had to check one last time for any updated blogs! So glad I did:)
Congratulations!! You and Brian should have a large family because of your sweet ability to make many feel loved and accepted. That video was the cutest, sweetest and most peaceful thing to watch. I'm sure she is just mirroring the mothering she has....you are a good parents and Brielle also has wonderful grand parents.
Happy pregnancy!!
Wa-hooooo! Michele--I'm sooo excited for you. That is wonderful. You have darling children for sure, so you must just keep them coming. Great kids only means one thing---great parents, and you and Brian are for sure that! Love you Michele!
Wow! We are so happy for your family! This little baby is going to have so many loving arms to hold him/her. What a special announcement this was! Congrats!
Post a Comment