May 17, 2010

Randomness

I'm never exactly sure what a day will bring. I guess none of us really are. Jaden usually tells me about his track meets or choir concerts the day OF. I'm not being dramatic, either. Every night, there's either soccer, basketball, dance or track. I can count on that! Being a perfectionist, I sometimes struggle with the chaos. BUT, I'm pretty sure I'm growing, though slowly, because SOMETIMES, I find myself embracing the chaos! Maybe I'm just getting used to it? I just hope that someday, when these sweet kids are grown, that they'll remember how GOOD to be a family it is. Living all of the ups and downs, successes and failures, together. We make a lot of mistakes, but so far, they're mostly laughable mistakes. I'm grateful for the way the gospel keeps pulling us back.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: