I found these pictures, these lost little pictures, of a day we got to spend together as a family. They were taken in Oregon, when we were there for Grandpa Steve's funeral. It's amazing to me how healing love is. Being with people who love you. They make it possible to smile and laugh again, to feel joy. Just remembering makes me happy.

I hope Brielle treasures this someday. Brian's aunt Cheryl was just released as the Primary General President of our church. She is a special lady and took a special interest in little Brielle.












5 comments:
Your kids look like they all have such a good time together. That's the way it should be, isn't it?! And you and Brian are just big kids like them--I love it!
nothing posed, nothing planned...i just love these moments captured michele.
Oh, I miss those kids so much already, and I just saw them three days ago!! Tell them all hello and can't wait until you come in July.
These are the times you just treasure as a parent.....smiles on every face! What precious memories these pictures will always give you!
What a cool picture of Brielley and her famous aunt. I hope I can be famous someday. But even more I hope that my nieces think I'm cool.
Post a Comment