May 3, 2010

Brielle

I can't believe it has taken me this LONG to post these!! I've already made a book and ordered poster size prints, though! Thank you, Jen. Two little words seem so small and insignificant compared to this gratitude and excitement that I feel. I will treasure these pictures, forever, just like the others you've done for me. How, though, is it possible that you just keep getting BETTER and BETTER when you're already the BEST????

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Randall Family said...

Michele,
These pictures just take my breath away! She is the cutest little girl with the sweetest little spirit. Your sister Jen is amazing. What an incredible talent!
Love!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Brielle--what a darling girl with such a darling personality. She has grown up so fast! We are excited to see her and all of your family in two days in Boston!

The Pick's Patch said...

Michelle! You have such beautiful girls! Your sister does amazing work--I wish I could have her take pictures of my kidos....I have to say, your girls are beautiful even without these great pictures though! They shine, just like their mom! I love peaking at your blog! You are such an inspiration! Amy

Nicole Jackson said...

Michelle,
I'm Stacey's friend from Vancouver. Those pictures are amazing! Your sister is very talented! I also love your blog layout. I've checked out your blog occasionally and I've actually met you so don't think I'm a stalker! Oh and you know my bro and sis inlaw Justin and Becky Jackson!
Nicole

Kass said...

What a gem! Her blue eyes are indescribable! Your sister combined with your beautiful family is incredible! Are you coming to UT this summer?