February 4, 2010

Another TEENAGER in the House!

I keep hearing that teen girls are harder than teen boys. Not this one! Sorry Jaden!! Or maybe you should be saying sorry to me? McKenna celebrated her 13th birthday with 13 friends for pizza and a movie. I LOVE this girl. She is the nicest and coolest girl I've ever met. Plus, she's beautiful inside and out. I woke up with the memory of her as a baby on my mind and a huge lump in my throat. (Will that ever stop? I hope not.) I'm so glad we get to take our memories. They've become very, very dear to me. I'm so grateful, that for whatever reason, I get to be McKenna's mother in this life. I love her more than anything.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Heather Williams said...

How fun is this. Mckenna really is a sweet person and it looks like a lot of other people agree...13 friends, wow! What a fun cake too!

Ang said...

Oh I love that girl. She has always had the sweetest smile that I'm sure attracts so many friends. I love Jaden's face in her bedroom mirror... go back and take a look! He's so funny.

Alison Wilde said...

Happy Birthday McKenna! She truly is the sweetest girl--just like her mother (and looks identical too!) I can't even imagine her being anything but a perfect teenager. On the other hand....I would love to discuss raising teenage boy's with you (:!

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Yes, McKenna is beautiful inside and out! I just can't believe she is now 13 and a teenager. I still remember when she was born in Boise. Tell her I sent her another card today--maybe someday her other card will show up.

Tausha said...

Happy Birthday McKenna. I have always been impressed with her spirit the few times I have met her, what a sweet girl and lucky to have such a great Mom.