I actually really love to watch four games of soccer every Saturday. They all play so hard. Cole, especially, is entertaining to watch. I've never seen anyone give his all like he does.
Hi Lake family, I hope you don't mind me viewing your family blog, your mom gave me permission. All I can say is WOW,WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NEW BABY, WHAT A GREAT FAMILY, and I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!! I wish we could see each other more often, but having you here this summer was awesome, especially the baptism! Just a little update on us, Sterling comes home in 16 days YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all, Calleen
1 comment:
Hi Lake family, I hope you don't mind me viewing your family blog, your mom gave me permission. All I can say is WOW,WHAT A BEAUTIFUL NEW BABY, WHAT A GREAT FAMILY, and I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!
I wish we could see each other more often, but having you here this summer was awesome, especially the baptism! Just a little update on us, Sterling comes home in 16 days YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you all,
Calleen
Post a Comment