Garner comes in almost every morning and asks, "Can I sleep with you?" I say, "Of course you can!" and he replies, "Oh, thanks!" I then get to sleep my last hour or two, forehead to forehead, with this beautiful, sweet face.
Hey Michele, I love the posts. It was good to talk to you, thanks for always being so good to call me and see how I'm doing. you are always so thoughtful. I hope Garner had a fun birthday. I can't wait to see you guys in July...seriously!
Michele, I have been peeking in again at your sweet family. Next time you are in Utah I would love to see you and give you a squeeze. Tell Brian hello. Keep bloggin' - it is fun to see your faces. Peg
2 comments:
Hey Michele, I love the posts. It was good to talk to you, thanks for always being so good to call me and see how I'm doing. you are always so thoughtful. I hope Garner had a fun birthday. I can't wait to see you guys in July...seriously!
love you, heather
Michele, I have been peeking in again at your sweet family. Next time you are in Utah I would love to see you and give you a squeeze. Tell Brian hello. Keep bloggin' - it is fun to see your faces. Peg
Post a Comment