June 17, 2008

More Graduation...





4 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Dear McKenna,
Grandpa and I are so proud of you. You are beautiful on the inside and on the outside! Congratulations on your graduation from the 5th grade, and on your Triple "C" Award from the Attorney General's Office. You are an amazing young girl and will always do well in life! Love, Grandpa and Grandma Garner

Camille said...

Mckenna! you are so beautiful! Thanks for being such a sweet honest girl and for being someone Holland can look up to--she is ready for some girly toe nail painting and playing with you this summer.
Love you,
Camille
PS I love your cute cute outfit! You look great in navy blue!

Kass said...

Way to go Mckenna. Your teacher is so lucky! I used to teach 5th grade & would have loved a sharp, beautiful girl like you in my class. Proud parent day for sure.

Stacey said...

I got teary eyed at Griffin's graduation. Middle school....I can't believe he's already that old. He'll be in high school before I know it, then a mission and then poof, gone!