August 7, 2011
McKenna's Dance Recital
I can't believe how time has flown. We look so forward to our trip "home" once a year and now it's already behind us. Lucky we get memories, right? I have more to share than ever before, but a few things first. McKenna danced on pointe for the first time this year. She was beautiful. I wanted to share a few pictures that I took at her dress rehearsal. Once again, not many words, just one big lump in my throat. I love this girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
Way to go, McKenna! You are so talented!!!
McKenna, that is an amazing fete--standing on your tippy toes!! I'm so proud of you and so glad that we could be together and work together this summer.
McKenna! Wow, you are awesome. She is truly a natural and looks so beautiful and graceful.
Such a beautiful dancer. I always wanted to take ballet so I love seeing these photos. The picture of you and McKenna made me look twice to see which one was the mother. Such a beautiful photo of you, too.
Post a Comment