January 21, 2011
Channing Brian Lake
He's three weeks old today. I'm deeply in love with this little boy. I've spent hours just breathing him in, cheek to cheek or forehead to forehead. Sometimes nose to nose. Wishing I could make this last forever, knowing that it won't. But I'm so immensely grateful for these precious days and weeks. And look what Jen has done for me... I'll certainly never forget. I've told Jen before and I'll tell her again, that when I'm an older woman, these pictures will be my only earthly treasures (besides the notes and cards and pictures my family has given me). Thank you is insufficient, but all that I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























4 comments:
He is absolutely perfect Michele! What a blessing for sure. He looks so much like Garner, my little buddy. Soo happy for you Michele. You are an amazing mother---those are 6 lucky kids!!
What a little model you have! ALL those pictures are amazing. Your house has to be covered floor to ceiling with such great photos. I would never be able to take one down if mine looked that wonderful. Everytime time i look at your blog it makes me so baby hungry. Would you move here so i can just hold on to yours while you grocery shop? :)
please send me your phone number and address. Cord accidentally erased all my contacts. Everything! it is okay, i still love him. :)
What a tiny and perfect baby boy Michele. I cannot wait to see him and you. Jen really is amazing isn't she?! But you are amazing for having those 6 kids, Brian too. There is no capacity for love is there, I can kindof understand now a little how our Heavenly Father loves each of us so much...it really is unconditional love. I pray for the best for you and your family.
Post a Comment