This was one of my favorite summer days in NY. I wish I could describe the beautiful lake and the millions of wild blueberries that surrounded it! I was in Heaven. I'm so grateful that our friends showed us this amazing place. After picking for hours, the kids all swam in the lake. Garner, however, stuck with me. He picked and ate so many blueberries that I had a constant smile on my face. Every time I looked over at him, he was saying, "OHHH these are soooo good, Mom!" Thanks to little Garner, we filled an entire cooler with wild blueberries! We have been having the best smoothies ever since. I can hardly wait to go back next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This place looks so beautiful! It's hard to let the summer days end & send the kids back to school.
Post a Comment