May 2, 2013

Basketball Season

Basketball is pretty much the life of Cole and Garner.  I never knew a person could love a sport like this.  They come home from school, throw their backpacks through the door, say a quick hello, and then it begins!  Or I guess it continues from recess.  It's all they do, all the time.  I have to say that I'm proud of how hard they work.  They don't just do it all for fun.  They have goals and dreams and they run daily drills and push themselves.  It's pretty impressive.  There have been MANY instances where I have wished for the talents of Jen.  These blurry shots stink, I know.  But they're all that I have.  Brielle is our halftime entertainment most of the time.  As you can see, she's training to be legit.

 photo DSC_0040_zps818ed106.jpg
 photo DSC_0024_zpsb5cffd23.jpg
 photo DSC_0022_zpse9e7b8b1.jpg
 photo DSC_0025_zps87ae1877.jpg
 photo DSC_0050_zps6521391a.jpg
 photo DSC_0052_zps464b1ea8.jpg
 photo DSC_0053_zps5d1ffd9b.jpg
 photo DSC_0059_zpsf9943d36.jpg
 photo DSC_0061_zps3788dfcb.jpg
 photo DSC_0064_zps50e04124.jpg
 photo DSC_0066_zps4a39320e.jpg
 photo DSC_0067_zps11f1f0e7.jpg
 photo DSC_0089_zpsdd9b39ff.jpg
 photo DSC_0092_zpsf39796bc.jpg
 photo DSC_0094_zps5df0e637.jpg

2 comments:

Six Girls and One Boy said...

Cole and Garner have surely got true dedication to practicing and learning the game of basketball. AND the fact that they love it so much and have each other to share the passion with....Brielle looks darling in her dance outfit. She just beams from ear to ear--just like her mother!

Ang said...

Oh my goodness Brielle cracks. me. up! She is so dang cute Michele. And Cole and Garner are so good to work hard at something they love. It pays off in ways they may not know right now. Who's the girl sitting next to J at the game??:)