Every morning, Jen made my kids fall in love with breakfast again with her wonderful cooking! They seriously want to trade me in, and not just for the cooking, either!! We went to the movies, out to eat, and played for hours outside. Garner told me that he would only miss two people when we went home to NY: Izzy and The Cat. Brielle loved the cat, too. She even sat down and shared a meal of catfood with Mr. Cat! McKenna and Olivia are so lucky to have each other, can I just say? Seriously, they are two peas in a pod! We even got to celebrate Jen's birthday. I love this family!!






2 comments:
Michele,
I can't say it enough---I love that my children totally enjoy being with each other, and now their kids do too.
Great photos probably capture the essence of the moment BETTER than the real moments actually were! Do you ever think that? What great memories and experiences your kids are having. I have yet to post my spring break. My pictures were taken in haste to capture a small bit of the fun we had.
Post a Comment