I know if we ever leave NY that this will be one of the things I will miss the most. We're still eating frozen blueberries! My mom thinks that the blue, blue eyes come from eating so many blueberries! If that's true, why are mine green??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HOLY overload of blueberries! I'm planning on all your skin to have a nice tint of blue next time we see you!
Wow! Those blueberries are the biggest I've ever seen! We have some here, but they aren't nearly so big. I love to pick and eat them. We will definitely need to make a trip to your neck of the woods, right? Your kids look like they have the best time picking them--and eating them.
Umm...yours are green because you eat more salad than blueberries. :o) They are amazing and HUGE! They grow wild here and I have never seen natural berries be so big! Now you can enjoy them the whole year through!
Post a Comment