June 18, 2009

Garner is FIVE






Oh, no.  It's the dreaded number five.  It can only mean ONE thing.  I have to cut an apron string and let him go out into the world.  I honestly cried when I took him his breakfast in bed.  Why is this so hard for me???  It's only half of a day.  But that's too long when I LOVE every single minute with him.  I'm glad birthdays are such a happy day for our sweet kids because they are heartbreakers for me.  So, with an aching heart, I present to the world, the sweetest, funniest, most adorable little five year old boy and PLEAD with all to please be good to him.  He is so loved.

7 comments:

Heather Williams said...

Oh Garner, he is a sweet little dude. I hope it was a great day for him. You are a great mom Michele.

love, heather

Stacey said...

It's good you have one more little one to be with you as your other's are growing. Happy Birthday to Garner!

The Snow Family said...

Michelle, you are a treasure. Thank you again and again for mapping out our excellent adventure in NYC. You are also a talented photographer and have a way of catching your beautiful children in a way that their personality shows through. If you ever take a ski trip to Utah you have accommodations and meals free of charge!

Ang said...

I can't believe he is five either! Wow, time sure flies. Tell him Happy Be-lated for me!

Tausha said...

Happy Birthday to Garner!!!! What a sweet little guy.

amysue said...

your little girl is too cute for words. As to letting your kids go to school, I dread it everyday. I love them being with me. Summer is my favorite time with them. I only have four more years to tell Lauren what to do and for her to listen.

Philip and Melissa said...

that kid is so stinkin cute! happy birthday little buddy!