May 26, 2009

Easter






I've got some catching up to do!  Sometimes I wonder if we'll need a second home for our pictures.  I LOVE our pictures!!  (Especially the ones that Jen takes!)  I hope that "books in heaven" refers to memory books, not just books filled with all of my bad stuff.  Here's a few Easter pics.  I'm hoping Jen will share some of her's, because, of course, mine pale in comparison.  We were SO LUCKY (I use that word a lot, when speaking of Jen) to get to spend Easter with the Andersons!  I absolutely LOVE every person in their home.  Our kids love each other, too.  Even our husbands.  How lucky are we? 
 

1 comment:

Jennifer Anderson said...

michele-
so fun to see all those pics! we were lucky to have you guys here too. ours kids will never be able to get enough of each other. okay, maybe when Cole and Jax are roommates in college, we might get a few phone calls :)))))