April 23, 2009

Cutest Boys in the WHOLE world






I LOVE these pictures.  Jen found some old embroidered shirts that belonged to Sabe and his brothers when they were little boys and convinced our three little boys that strawberries and rainbows and butterflies were totally cool.  The skateboards were just what they had been doing ALL day.  I love it when Jen captures an expression or an attitude that is usually reserved only for me.  This first picture is one that I will print extra large for my wall for the rest of my life.  I NEVER want to forget my little boys--their faces, the way they smell after playing outside all day long, the poison ivy injuries, the sweet, pure love that only they can give.  Oh, the happiness in my heart when I think of these little boys.  Now, I can "see" them, too.

2 comments:

Kass said...

They could definitely win the prize for Cutest Boys Ever! I love the shirts! Brielle is adorable as ever and I can't believe her first year is already half over. I know you've all been relishing in every moment with her. Jen really does have a gift. Call me next time she's in Utah!

Philip and Melissa said...

Oh my goodness, these are adorable michelle!