October 5, 2008

It's a Girl!

  Brielle Grace                                                             

Born on October 2, 2008 at 12 noon, 6 pounds, 9 ounces, 20 inches long.  Brian helped deliver her!  She's peaceful and gentle and beautiful.  We have all fallen completely in love.  So grateful for this precious gift words cannot describe.



11 comments:

Beverly said...

What a beautiful new baby girl who must have been a very special spirit to be born into such a wonderful loving family like yours. We are thrilled for you. Congratulations!!

Heather said...

michelle, you don't even look like you were in any sort of labor in the bottom picture! you look fabulous!!!! and so does your new brielle (in fact a girl i visit teach in our ward here just had a baby and they named her brielle as well) -- congrats to you and brian and the kids! and esp. mckenna who now has a baby sister!

Fullmer Family said...

Congrats on your new arrival!!! She is such a doll! I'm glad all went well.

Fullmer Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole Christensen said...

Wow! You and the baby both look BEAUTIFUL! Your whole family is awesome! It was so fun to see the pictures of the reunion (we just discovered your blog) We'll always be so grateful that you wanted the baptism at our house, it was so beautiful. we love you all. Calleen and Nicole

Philip and Melissa said...

Yaaaaa!!! I'm so glad mckenna has a girly friend now!!!! congratulations you guys!!!!!!

Kass said...

What's your secret for having such tiny, gorgeous babies! Mmm. . .must be the family genes. I wish I could snuggle her. Hugs from the Tomany family!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

Congratulations Michelle! I've been stalking your blog from time to time, hope you don't mind. Your children are just beautiful, but more importantly they seem so well rounded. You aren't supposed to be looking so cute in these pictures after just having a baby! I love your name choices and look forward to more pictures. How truly blessed you must feel right now :)

The Watty's said...

Adorable! What a sweet baby...how lucky to come to your family. You look terrific - as usual. I wrote to Andrea that Erin (Brad) Boyle is related to you guys. I adore her. Her cute Tyler is one of my favorites at school. Small world.
Have fun!

Becca Brown said...

She is just adorable!! You have a beautiful family. I love the pictures you had taken last month. Your sister did a great job! Hope all is going well with Brielle (darling name). You look great--just like in high school =)