April 1, 2008

Basketball, Lion King and Green Food






Jennifer got after me for not posting any new pictures...so here I am!  Sometimes I feel like Winter is blah, until I step back and look at what's been going on.  Life is made up of a whole bunch of good, little things and most of the bad gets forgotten.  
Brian coached Jaden's basketball team this year (Cole assisted, without even being asked).  They weren't the best team in the league, but they played their hearts out!  Jaden has a very crooked, broken finger to remember the season by.  
My mom and dad gave us tickets to see Lion King on Broadway for Christmas this year!  We loved it!  Thanks so much for the great memory.
Finally, our family has a little St. Patrick's Day tradition that we'd like to share, despite what anyone might think of us.  We have a Green Meal:  green mashed potatoes, green veggies and green fruit.  We drink out of our green wedding goblets and find hidden treasures in our mashed potatoes.  McKenna always sets the most beautiful green table! 

1 comment:

Ang said...

Fun pictures. I love how Cole helped coach without being asked. That boy has confidence and determination - he's going to go far in life. Just like all your kids. You're doing a great job Micheley. Love you.